29905560

I work as service engineer. In my contract work hours are 9am

Customer Question

I work as service engineer. In my contract work hours are 9am to 5.30pm, and occasionally unpaid overtime. I've just received an email saying that flight from London to Dublin and overnight stay in order to complete the service is not going to be rewarded as it is my contractual duty. Is it?
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. do you have a copy of your contract of employment

Ben Jones :

And if you do does it say anything specific about additional time, such as travel time, etc and whether it forms part of your working time?

JACUSTOMER-a98vzm1n- :

Hello Ben, my name is Kamil.

JACUSTOMER-a98vzm1n- :

I have a copy of the contract, but I am afraid it doesn't say anything specific about overtime hours. I will go through it tomorrow again and I'll send you what it says exactly.

JACUSTOMER-a98vzm1n- :

ok thanks, ***** ***** to hearing from you