I transferred the money to the act details given at the top of his headed paper, I assumed it belonged to his business. I have just emailed my bank to see if its attached to his business in any way. I await their response.
Again, awaiting a response to see when this meeting will take place with the creditors. I called the company only this morning. The bank are dealing with my request.
Before I was made aware of his intentions to liquidate his company, he came back and fitted two false ceilings in my sitting rooms. I paid him £800 cash.
How do I continue this conversation with you, as I should imagine the info from the bank may take some time.
Marvellous, thank you.