LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

my son was beaten with a base ball bat then stabbed and taken

Customer Question

my son was beaten with a base ball bat then stabbed and taken by ambulance to st marys hospital on saturday night sunday morning my daughter and son gave a statement to the police my daughter naming the person who hit her brother and a neighbour too, the boy was arrested and bailed due to insufficient evidence do i need a solicitor as nothing seems to be being done, and will i be able to apply for compensation to help with legal bill if indeed a solicitor is required
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

Customer:

If he has been released on police bail it means that the police think the case against this person is not sufficiently strong to charge him and take him to court yet. They will probably be carrying out further investigations. I am not quite sure what you hope a solicitor would be able to help you with at this stage.