12826847

Hi, my neighbours built their basement/2 story extention larger

Customer Question

Hi, my neighbours built their basement/2 story extention larger than the planning permission they received. The planning commission has since 'invited' them to resubmit a planning application. They were supposed to build 90 cm away from the boundary but built right up to the boundary. Although I know they will incur a great financial loss if they have to rebuild a wall, I am hoping they have to as the close proximity of their house makes me feel claustrophobic. They are not worried because they are sure the council will accept their new application. Should in be worried?
Thanks!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would love someone to answer my question!
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Keep looking please- but how long will it take?
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I would like a refund please. Thank you, ***** *****