75100385

just received a petition for bankruptcy fora hearing on 28th

just received a petition for bankruptcy fora hearing on 28th October 2014. the amount is for 8378 if paid in full before the hearing will this stop being made bankrupted.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Yes if it is paid in full and any associated costs then the bankruptcy petition must be withdrawn
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Hello Alex,

Customer:

thank you for your prompt reply.

Customer:

I note on the Petition the amount has been increased to 9577.79 an additional amount of £1199.79 to cover the cost of the bankruptcy petition and court cost.

Customer:

If I pay the the full fee can I contest the extra charge of £1199 .79 or get this amount reduced if the case does not go to court.

Customer:

Will my name and address appear in the local paper?

Customer:

Once paid in full the bankruptcy petition, will this stop my name appear in the court records.