12826847

Hi ten years ago i went to court with my mother, she shoulnt

Customer Question

Hi ten years ago i went to court with my mother, she shoulnt have been in the courtroom, we both had been attacked by intruder, /? at the time she was 73 very frail and had just started the end of her days with myself, she sold her property etc, and came to live with us. we had a written will stating that this monster would not come back. i dont work anymore, how do you explain to somebody that they may be things you dont want your mother to hear, since that time we have lost everything. I have recieved my medical reports today, i have severe post traumatic disorder and probably need a carer as i cant go out without a panic attack, . The intruder was my own husband so could i possibly take him back to court without my mother thanks so much
What do you want to take him to court for?