75100385

I am in the process of evicting a tenant for non payment of

I am in the process of evicting a tenant for non payment of rent since 4th August and a lawyer has served section 21 and section 8. There has been no response from the tenant and I have applied online for a court hearing seeking possession.
Question..
1. Do i have to inform the tenant of the court date or will the court contact her?
2. Do I have to send the court a statement before attending or take details with me on the day?
I am trying to do this process myself to save lawyers fees.
Many thanks,
Vicky
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : 1. the court will inform. But if it is for rent arrears the solicitor can use the accelerated procedure so it is done on the papers and no hearing is necessary.
Alex Watts : 2. You just need a statement of account.
Alex Watts : The court will want to know the notices and have been served and there are arrear.
Alex Watts : But as I said your solicitor can ask for this on the accelerated procedure so there is no hearing
Alex Watts : Can I claiify anything for you about this today please?