12826847

1) Please can you tell me how I can obtain the police record

Customer Question

1) Please can you tell me how I can obtain the police record which was raised when I called them to a domestic abuse incident that happened 3years ago?
2) please can you tell me how to apply to court for top up payment on child maintemance for education -school fees, school trips etc? How can i apply for costs associated with our son's music education and sporting cost? can I add it all together to the school education? can I ask for these to be paid to me directly to manage or paid directly to the school?
3) please can you tell me how I can apply for spousal maintenance? We have not leaved together for over 2 years, I could not divorce, at least not yet, for a number of reasons. Also please tell me if I would be better off to divorce him or wait untill he takes the step. I know he cannot divorce me because i have not done anything wrong in the marriage. He is the one that has mistreated me in the marriage.
Wy do you need this record and why do you not wish to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I still need to obtsin police record of incidents over last five years urgently. This is now ordered by the district judge at the last hesring. please tell me how this could be done.