29905560

crystal legal services have approched me offering PPI reclaim

Customer Question

crystal legal services have approched me offering PPI reclaim service .is this a bonefide company
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have further details on them such as website?
JACUSTOMER-xjlrx5eg- :

Hi Ben

JACUSTOMER-xjlrx5eg- :

Hi Ben the webb site i have is as follows, WWW.crystallegal.com,

Hi, sorry for the delay, when you rated the question it removed it from my queue so I did not know you had replied.
Anyway, going back to your query, there are numerous companies out there which claim to provide services on reclaiming PPI and the majority are reasonable and can provide you with a decent service but the main point is that you do not actually need them to get money back from the banks.
The company itself has been operating for 5 years and is in good financial standing. They have been cold calling customers in the past but that is not necessarily bad as many others do to seek business in a competitive market. I have also not seen any specific complaints about them being dishonest.
However, as mentioned you do not need them to reclaim PPI. You can do this yourself and for free simply by contacting the institutions yourself. A thorough guide on your rights and links on various templates you can use to contact the institutions can be found here:
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance
All the PPI company will do is send similar letters to them and get the same result, just taking a large cut in the process. So you can cut out the middle man and retain the full refund by doing it yourself.