75100385

HI I sent a Parcel to China in January for my Production

HI
I sent a Parcel to China in January for my Production Line. I told Parcelforce it a temporary export to China and there is no Tax due as it was coming back to the UK. on arrival to china the Chinese took the Parcel out and said there is $300 USD due. I filled a form requested by the Parcelforce and sent it back by email. excuses after excuses I finally said I will Pay the Tax. I was told don't worry we will sort this out for you. then weeks later they said the Chinese destroyed the parcel. at lease that was what I was told. the microchips or at lease some of them takes a Year to get from the microchip factory or wholesalers.
Parcelforce offered me £200 for £1500 of stock that lost me £9,000,000 and many Bank Accounts and the Blocking of my website from advertising Companys. can you help with some advice and what level of Claim at the high Court I should claim and what Laws.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether or not the parcel was insured ?
Customer:

HI Alex

Customer:

Yes the Parcel Was Insured

Alex Watts : How much do you want to claim?
Customer:

£9,000,000

Alex Watts :

How do you quantify £9m?

Alex Watts :

Is that an ACTUAL loss or theoretical?

Customer:

Yes

Customer:

of the blocked sales and website of some of the Buyers that had affected Sales Worldwide that is our Losses.

Customer:

I cannot rate until I get the Legal answer I seek.

Alex Watts : Yes please don't try and rate just yet I need more information
Alex Watts : But the £9m is that an actual loss you have actauly
Alex Watts : actually suffered or loss of chance ?
Customer:

its an estimated lost based on sales. when the trade website was lost all sales stopped. based on sales its £20,000 Per Day Lost over 8 Months it about that amount.

Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for trial. GIven the sums you want to claim then you will need representation for trial. If you win then you can seek these legal costs back.
Alex Watts : But if you lose then you would also be responsinle for the costs of the other side.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

I already done that weeks ago and they offered £200 Pounds I sent the Cheque back 2 weeks ago.

Customer:

I am now ready for Court as I have done everything else.

Alex Watts : Ok. I have outlined the process above. Is there anything else you would like to ask or clarify?
Customer:

ok thank you