12826847

hi, im facing a charge of possesion with intent to supply

hi,
im facing a charge of possesion with intent to supply cocaine
basically what happened is my 'friend' rang me and asked for a favour, when i went to his house he passed me a sock and said i need you too hold onto this for a while, police have been acting suspiciously, but youll be ok, it had cocaine in but i didnt know it was coke or how much, i only assumed what it was. so i walked out of the house and police ran around the corner arrested me, knocked his door down and raided his house to find scales bags more coke etc. he admittted to the police that all of the coke was his and that iv got nothing to do with it, im wondering what is likely to happen to me as im on bail until january 4th 2015
I suppose it is going to be cocaine? They are probably analysing it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it was cocaine around 400 pounds worth, i had no idea how much or what was in there, just a stupid mistake

There is a risk they could charge you I'm afraid.
Whether your friend has taken responsibility for the ownership of the drugs, come what may, you were found with them in suspicious circumstances. They probably will accept that you were very low down the chain of command but they are not likely to accept that you didn't have any suspicions at all that it was unlawful.
You may be lucky. They may offer to drop the matter against you if you give evidence against him. It depends really. Clearly he was the target of their interest because they searched his property and you were caught up in that sting.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for the answer sorry for all the questions,

will it not make a difference that iv never been in trouble with the police before? and does that mean that i am likely to be serving a prison sentence?

They will consider the absence of your previous convictions. It really just comes down to whether or not they think that carrying something in a sock is just too suspicious.
It won't lead to a custodial sentence on a first offence. PWITS is a very serious offence but you are at the very bottom of the totem pole and this is a limited amount.