75100385

Can I drop the domastic violence charges? I have 3 kid they

Can I drop the domastic violence charges? I have 3 kid they are under 6 years.my husband hurt me 3 times once time my health vister arrived there she asked me what happend I said my husband hurt me.now my husband charged for domestic violence. So he is on bail conditions. He can't meet us but now I want to drop the case because me and my children can't live with out him. Thanks
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Once you report it to the police it becomes out of your control
Alex Watts : Therefore you can't stop the case, it is not your decision
Alex Watts : What you can do is give a statement saying you withdraw y
Alex Watts : withdraw your support from the prosecution
Alex Watts : But what you can't do is stop the proces If the Polce want to continue
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and it is certainly not the one I want to give you but I have a duty to be honest
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Hi.my husband is back.sheriff removed the bail conditions.he is pleading guilty for assault injury. Sheriff call us back in court in April 2015.why they call us back.? I don't know he is charged or he is on 6 months trail?sheriff said they will check public affairs and background during this period?what they want to know during this time?I got a letter from crown service.they said they will decide sentence after 6 months. But they don't have any evidence. Just one time I told my health visitor. He slapped me.but she didn't saw anything she give the statement. This is the only one evidence. But now I told the lawyer I don't want to go ahead with this case I admit my mistake because we both were responsible.we both were angry.my husband have no previous criminal record. I just want to know the mean of this what they will do after 6 months.or is he charged or is he on trail.?I don't know what I do?I don't want his criminal record.he admitted his all allegations.he is a taxi driver. Someone told me if he found guilty he can lose his taxi licence. Is he ?.I don't know what they will do with him?just clairy all this. M so sorry my language is not very good.I hope you can understand.just help me please please. Thank you so much