29905560

I work for the civil service and have been instantly suspended

Customer Question

I work for the civil service and have been instantly suspended with no given reason, I have been asked for my security pass back otherwise my manager will get the military police to turn up. Where do I stand?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for?

Hello I am not sure if you had problems viewing chat mode so I have ended that and switched to the more user-friendly Q&A mode. My posts should now be visible above so I am awaiting your response, thanks