75100385

My ex girlfriend owes me £400. I am going to try and get the

Customer Question

My ex girlfriend owes me £400. I am going to try and get the money through the online MCOL service. I need to enter her address on the application. She was living in rented accommodation in London or a short while; I know the address but I think she has moved elsewhere now, I do not know the new address. I know her Father's address (in Manchester) and her work address.
Should I use her last known address (the rented accommodation), her fathers address or her work address for the application?
Grateful for your advice. Thank you for your assistance.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : The rules require you serve at the last known address, so that is the address you should use.
Alex Watts : However once the claim is issued you would do well in printing a copy off, addressing it to her and sending it to her fathers address as well.
Alex Watts : You need to take resonable steps to bring it to her attention
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-n4soqzdq- :

Thank you for your help. Should I also address a copy to her work as well, then that is every option covered or is that verging on harassment?

Alex Watts :

No, dont send it to work - that is just unkind

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/