LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I asked question re monies of a bowls club if we have to close.

I asked question re monies of a bowls club if we have to close. For some reason I cannot reply to your question on line. We have no provision for ending. We have a Committee and a constitution. There are about 28 members all ageing!
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

I will contact the sire moderator about the technical difficulties you have experienced perhaps you should too. Does the constitution include provisions about terminating the club? Most club constitutions would do. If not then the committee will need to come up with a proposal, the most obvious being distribution to the members in equal shares or a donation to an agreed charity. If the committee have the power to do this then they can decide, otherwise the members will need to agree. A distribution to members could be done without agreement of all the members but anything else (in the absence of specific powers for the committee) will need to be agreed.

LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience: Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 2 years ago.
"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.