75100385

the system will not allow me to reply to your question! I try

Customer Question

the system will not allow me to reply to your question! I try to type in the message window reply box, but I cant.
Alex Watts :

Please try this link:

Alex Watts :

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8pi1l-bank-chased-large-amount-money.html

JACUSTOMER-j91j0cb6- :

i,m trying to correct the rating, but i dont seem to be able to edit it, help me to give you the excellent rating.

Alex Watts :

Try now, it might work........?

Alex Watts :

The button should be at the bottom of the screen

JACUSTOMER-j91j0cb6- :

ok going to do it now, I still have no answer to the car crash incident with my girl friend and daughter, hit in head on collision by driver crossing the traffic lane, she and daughter not injured, but car writing off, they both suffered shock and flash backs, sickness vomiting fear to get in a car police said there lucky to be alive, other driver admitted it was her fault.Is there any claim against the driver that caused the crash.

I can't see that one. Can you post it as a new question but start it: FOR ALEX W - I can then pick it up? Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
do i have to pay another 38 pound?
I don't think so.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hello the sites asking for another 38 pound depos it i don,t undesstand why. As i was told 7 days free trial as many questions as i want. But had to pay £38 deposit.?with debit card.Then i was told it was a monthly subscription payment.at £38 for only 5 questions a month.Im totaly confussed! Sorry to be a pain. I know its not ur fault.
Ok, I will answer it here for you. I dont have any access to billing so I cant help there but direct you to customer services.
If the other car crossed the lane and there was an accident then yes there is a claim. I would suggest going to a no win no fee Solicitor.
Does that help?