13262538

My ex husband was very violent to me. He has PR of our 2 daughters

he sees 1 but wants nothing to do with the other. I recently moved house I told him the town so contact can continue but now he is pressuring for exact address. He says as he has PR he is legally entitled to know, is this TRUE?
How old are the children and what contact does he actually have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Clare the childrens ages are 16 and 14. He has contact with the 16 yr old but only when he can be bothered. He goes up to 6months I between visits he also has phone contact with her but again only when he can be bothered or when he is having a go at her or when he wants to make horrible comments about me. He has NO contact with my younger daughter as she told him to stop commenting about me so he told her he wants nothing to do wit her. He knows which school/college they attend and is invited to parent events and gets reports.
Then that is sufficient in the circumstances.
There is no application that he can make in respect of the older child - and it is unlikely that any application to the court to force you to give your address will be successful given the lack of contact and the history of violence.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details