75100385

I have an application notice for repossession of my home. I

Customer Question

I have an application notice for repossession of my home. I have sufficent funds to clear the debt. However police told me there fraud on behalf of Barclays bank and the loan shud never have been issued. I have instructed advocates on isle of man to commencement legal action against barclays isle of man. I have placed funds in escrow with the advocates to show ability to pay but I seek justice against the bank. Can the county court issue a possession order knowing I have sufficient funds to clear debt also I have 72% of the market price in personal equity against the banks 28% I also will have court documents or at worst application documents as presented to IOM court including bank statement showing ability to pay the debt
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Have possession proceedings been actually granted please?

JACUSTOMER-8l5ovh70- :

No just the threat of application to the county court wuth say they are making next week

Alex Watts :

On what basis are the bank taking possession?