12826847

administrater of estate not replying to request for information

Customer Question

administrater of estate not replying to request for information and updates of estate even solicitors letters what options are available
When did the deceased die and has Probate been granted?
What questions need answering?
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co .uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8pjx2-administrater-estate-not-replying-request-information.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

death december 2011 probate garanted may 2013 administater refusing to give updates on estate

How much is the estate worth and what is it made up of?
What is your interest in the estate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

property in tenerife value180thousand euro plus 8500 in bank two beneficiarys one who is the administrater refusing to give information updates the other beneficiary gave me power of attorny to act on her behalf as a relative i live near administrater although this is a very complicated situation just trying to find what rights the beneficiary has to information from administrater legally

Where was the Will made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no will. solicitor sent letters requesting information but information not supplied deceased dec 2011 .probate granted may 2013. to carry on with solicitor getting to expensive that is why i am trying to find what legal rights beneficiary as to updated information not forthcoming from administrator

Thank you for that.
Is the asset in Tenerife being dealt with under Spanish Law?