12826847

Hi I have been working for Marks and Spencer for nearly 14

Customer Question

Hi I have been working for Marks and Spencer for nearly 14 years. I have tried to apply for other position within the firm but every time I the same answer that I don't have enough experience for the role and yet when they are short on cover for supervisor they ask me lead the team and say the it is part of your development. Then once I got a place as Health and Safety officer, we're I felt that I been bolid and felt I was been wictermized and been told on the face that you are not good for this job and been forced to step down. I need to know what action can I take against this.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am happy to wait for couple of days.Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you asking whether it was lawful for your employer to demote you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Was it lawful for my employer not to promote me even though I have over thirteen years of experience. Can you please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you