Hello and thanks for requesting me
I will take a look at the agreement now.
thanks - by the way Santander's solicitor has come back to me to say that Santander have withdrawn their request for me to make an offer and now insist they have the car back fully repaired by the 3rd Nov and that they will not consider anything else - the case isn't until the 11th so I don't understand why they are giving this date - I have no idea how quickly the car can be repaired but I presume I can ask the court to postpone the hearing if it looks unlikely it will be ready - if that is a new question I will ask that once I hear something from my insurance co.
Indeed. You can apply the Court to stay proceedings pending outcome
But of course you need some sort of evidence to say that the matter is progressing otherwise
So yes you can ask the court to stay proceedings.
I have looked at the agreement and sadly it does seem fine
But also even if the agreement is defective then they can apply to the Court for an order to enforce
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
so I can't pay the 50%, give them the car and walk away prior to court - I will have to pay the difference between the total fin ace and whatever they sell the car for at auction?
Yes that is right
I am sorry
thanks for all your help