75100385

In September 2014 I went t Dolphin Motorhomes, Christchurch,

Customer Question

In September 2014 I went t Dolphin Motorhomes, Christchurch, Dorset. I chose a motorhome and was asked for an initial deposit of £250. the following day I phoned and
paid a further £750 deposit by my debit card. Iwas not told that the £1000 deposit was
unreturnable. I am sufering from anxiety and depression (my doctor can verify this) and the following day I became very anxious that I had made a mistake in purchasing the vehicle.
I thought that I would not use it enough to justify the expense.Two days later I received the related paperwork. I phoned the company and said that I had changed my mind. They said that the deposit was unreturnable. I feel that it was very unfair of them, given my medical condition.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Did you tell them of your medical condition? Are you saying that you are not responsible for your own actions?

Alex Watts :

What does the order form say about the deposit please?