12826847

Hi, this is Vlasta I pay 36,but i

Customer Question

Hi, this is Vlasta I pay 36,but i cant come back to disskusion . This page show me error after my payment. I open new page could you help me get back to my expert? I still wait for my answer. Thank you.

The email address I used is frantisekmaxoatzoznam.XX I share it with my husband and hawen't another. Please send me any answers to that email. Addicted info for my expert. Letter with slander about me is dated 16. 04. 2014. I have an information that I have just 6 months when I can this case put to the Court. Thank you.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,