13262538

My partner is in prison and his mother has been taken into

My partner is in prison and his mother has been taken into local authority care. There may be some question regarding the ownership of the house with regards ***** ***** costs. My partner wants me to be able to deal with all financial and property matters in his absence - would this be an appropriate situation to become his attorney under the power of attorney law or is there another process we could follow to enable me to work/submit data/gain information on his behalf. Please advise.  I have been waiting a while now, how long will it take for a response?

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You are correct - you need to get your Partner to give you Power of Attorney to deal with this issue.
A precedent can be found here
http://uk.findlegalforms.com/xcart/customer/sample_display.php?pid=32566
I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details