12826847

Rented a house for 6 months contract (private) lived there

Customer Question

Rented a house for 6 months contract (private) lived there for year and half always paid cash £950.00 a month never had a receipt my fault never had details of tenancy scheme address of where he lived when he moved from annex at end of garden which was sold then sold the house I was living in . He always picked up his post and his girlfriends post from my address exclaiming once he was waiting for tax letters ! Also his girlfriends post who at end of tenancy I found out who she was because refused to pay rent. Next door neighbours daughter rented the house for a while ... Refused her deposit and previous tenant before that. He dug up garden to change water supply that he wanted me to pay for . Left unable to use garden for a year , had three different agents a week sometimes coming round to view house so he could sell it I have written to him saying I want address of tenancy agreement scheme nothing he just say drop keys of and I will give u money owed I said I wanted to go through tds nothing he is without a doubt breaking the law through loads of things and people will fight for all the vulnerable people inlved please help lots more to say lots
What type of contract is this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Started as 6 month never nenewd
How long ago was the original 6 month contract?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
25th jam 2013 6 months moved out l4oct under his and mine agreement he was going to come round with my money then he sent his girlfriend round at day of move out at the time he said he said wa ha ha 12.00 I've never met her and told her she is not my land led so get out . I then left property taking some paintings and chest fever of his and key for front floor but then sought solicitor advice they said u guys I gave him a message through email asking for his address and address of deposit scheme me which I have me ever had which is all against the law I don't ever think he had a tenant deposit scheme he avoided taxese with his other house he has really gone against all agency agreements and gas done it to loads of women please help xx
Was the original agreement an assured shorthold tenancy agreement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All short hold no further agreement no other contracts signed lived there a year and a half no adress for him to contact no address for tenancy agreement scheme
Are you asking if you can sue?