12826847

my wife is on a part time job. She not on any benefit.

Customer Question

my wife is on a part time job. My wife is British. She not on any benefit at all. We don't believe in benefits and welfare system. We are very proud of our efforts and hard work. And we intend to keep it that way. Within our little means, we just get by. Nothing extravagant. We are very simple and modest. Although my wife gets working tax credit and child tax credit. Her earnings in a year is not more than £10,000. I don't work. We have a daughter who is six years old. I want to be legally documented. I want to work. I would like to support my wife and daughter. I have a degree in Chemistry/industrial chemistry from the country where I come from. I speak and write English very fluently as if it is my first language. I can work and support my family better if I am given the opportunity. I am still young. I could be very hard working if given the opportunity. I have been with my wife for eight years. How do I get a favourable response and leave to remain in the UK considering the fact that the minimum financial requirement for my wife in a year is £18,600?????????

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How about getting my money back ??????