75100385

If I agreed to but a on-Line Directory Listing for my small

Customer Question

If I agreed to but a on-Line Directory Listing for my small company , sold to me by phone ,
to be a free entry .
I filled in a form , only to realise after I had mistakenly signed for the Full Cost version .
A short time later I sent the Directory Company an email Cancelling the document that I had signed .A Document missold over the phone as a Free Entry .
They are chasing me for payment now , am I with in the my Statutory Rights to have no obligation to pay this invoice as I had promptly cancelled the transaction - as unwanted.
R Reynolds
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : How much is the advertising for? Does the contract say it has a cooling off period please?