LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

how can i find a top law firm specialising in housing benefit

Customer Question

how can i find a top law firm specialising in housing benefit claims in the london area - preferably a firm familiar with ealing applications? This concerns benefit for my disabled brother who is currently living in my house with his wife. 10 years ago - i was refused housing benefit for him as they said we were related?? he became disabled after a criminal assault for which he received compensation? Is there a way of finding a specialist law firm that can help his wife to present an effective claim ?
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. i will try to help you with this.

Customer:

This link will take you to web page with details of advice agencies and law firms dealing with welfare benefits work in the borough of Ealing. Alternatively simply googling "welfare benefits lawyers London" will bring up a number of firms carrying out this work. Legal Aid will often be available for this work.

Customer : Thank you for answering the question . However I think you may have forgotten to type in the link? Is it possible to put the link in?
Customer:

Apologies for that. Here is the link http://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/200020/community_advice/152/advice_agencies/20

Customer : Thanks a lot
Customer:

Hi, if my answer was helpful I would be grateful if you could rate my answer as I will not get paid for helping you unless you do.