UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I am completing a TD112 form (Refugee) with Leave to remain.

I am completing a TD112 form (Refugee) with Leave to remain. I am not sure how to answer 3.3? Is the question asking if I have previously applied using another name and if so to give the information required or it applies even if one has always had the same name?
Thank you for your help
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Having reviewed the form, question 3.3 is asking if you have many any applications in the UK or from abroad for the UK. This refers to any application you have ever made either in the UK or from abroad for the UK.
So if you have previously submitted any application from inside the UK or abroad for a UK visa you would need to state the details of them in this section.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. I cannot remember the date I made the application but remember the year. Is it ok to just put the year i.e. 2005?

Doreen

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply, its a pleasure.
Yes putting the year should be fine. The home office is aware that you may not know each date off by heart.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you ever so much. I hope you are not charging me £56 every time I send you a question?

Good day

Doreen

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
No not at all , you will only be charged once.
I would be grateful if you could rate by answer so I can get credited for my time.