12826847

i was caught speeding by camera on 19th april of this year,

i was caught speeding by camera on 19th april of this year, i have today, 17th october received a summons for court, is this still within the legal time frame?
It is just I'm afraid.
They have six months to lay an information from the date of the offence. If this was on 19th April then they had until the 19th October. If you received the summons today then the information must have been laid in time.
I am sorry but i have to give you truthful information. They do forget sometimes and people do escape but they are just in time here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you for the answer, guess theres no more to be done,

Sadly not. Its always worth trying because they do forget sometimes but not here unfortunately.