75100385

Alex, How did this one pan out in terms of amount paid for

Alex,
How did this one pan out in terms of amount paid for use of the images? http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/843p4-need-copyright-law-advice-i-self-employed-web.html
It's not clear if I will have to pay you any more once I have paid a "deposit" for an answer, which is why I'm hesitating to put in my card details. Please advise in advance if you see this.
Alex Watts :

Hello and thank you for requesting me again.

Alex Watts :

You can either pay by subscription or pay per question.

Alex Watts :

Any billing questions though might I invite you to contact customer services?

Customer:

I just paid £18 on my credit card for an answer to the question (after I noticed the note that said I could review the answer before paying). A bit confused to be honest.

Alex Watts :

Ok - if its billing you need to contact customer services as I have no access. However the system my end shows you on pay per question

Customer:

Hi Alex, I'm happy to pay if you can just let me know what the outcome was in terms of if (or how much) the web designer paid to the Undiscovered Scotland guy. My situation is the same but I've yet to respond or be invoiced for payment.

Customer:

This is my first time using Just Answer so I wasn't sure how it worked. I've paid the £18 on a low" priority, so look forward to you reply. Many thanks.

Alex Watts :

Ok - what is your question of me, as you have not asked me anything yet!

Customer:

Hi again,

Alex Watts :

Customer:

I asked what was the outcome in terms of if (or how much) the web designer paid to the Undiscovered Scotland guy in the previous case http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/843p4-need-copyright-law-advice-i-self-employed-web.html . My situation is the same but I've yet to respond or be invoiced for payment from Undiscovered Scotland.

Alex Watts :

Ok - I don't understand, I am sorry

Customer:

Alex, do you not recall the case I referred to in the hyperlink?

Alex Watts :

£1500 I believe was accepted.

Customer:

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you today please?