12826847

Im on BAIL, the date to attend the police station was canceled

Customer Question

Im on BAIL, the date to attend the police station was canceled by the officer when he phoned me at my home, and after 2 days another bail note had been delivered to my address,The notice was left on the porch floor, It was not signed by an officer and had been given to me personally,
Is the bail not valled.?
If that is a notice of NFA then you could argue that it is not valid for these reasons.
It is not really in your interests to do that. It would seem to be in your interests to focus upon the reasons that it was reasonable to rely upon this.
But an unsigned notice could be argued to be invalid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If some one records a phone conversation with out telling the person thy are speaking too is being recorded can it be used in a court.?

Yes, it can be.
It may be subject to voice recognition issues but there are no automatic rules that prohibit its introduction.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for the info so far,please let me know how long can the police keep a person bail.?

There are no limitations at the moment.
There is a debate over whether or not the human rights act will restrict the length of time but that would depend on the conditions of bail.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dear jo the mother of a dorter that is giving big antsocal problems,getin to a gang,having drugs and is only 14 years, i was helping her mother byway taking her and 2 of her other younger to there church on Sunday, the 14 teen stay at home most of the time,Big problem between the mom and the 14 yerold, the mother wanted to take the problem 14 old back to Nigera were she would live with the mom's sister an go to school over in Nigera, I have offerd my help,by way of paying for them to travel over to Africa, After a few days the14 year old told here mom that she, has had consented sex with me,(im 70 years old) the mom reporded this to the polics,(it is not true)the police have put me on bail,from the 8-4-14;the bail is that im not to go any where near the family,ilive 6 miles away, this has given me a heath problem ,

That would not offend I'm afraid. That is not a long period at all I'm afraid.