Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I am looking for an advice on decision made by the NMC on my

Customer Question

I am looking for an advice on decision made by the NMC on my absence which is already publicized without my consent and only knowing about it today.
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 2 years ago.
Does the contract that you have with the NHS allow for this?
They visited, made a decision and you were able to appeal. This sounds like an internal system set down by contract, so does the contract allow for anything else?
Why do you think it is unfair?
Best wishes
Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no contract but get inspected anyway by Nhs as and when due to the provision of services for nhs clients. I feel it's unfair because to closed a whole service down after having excellent compliance since 2009 with the community care and then get a non compliance for the first time, the punishment is too hash by closing me down and more going for my pin which had nothing in the provision of care .
Dear Florence
Your only option may be what is called a judicial review if the system does not allow for further appeal. This is where a statutory power is exercised by a body and the individual believes that the exercise of that power has ben done unfairly or in a draconian way.
It may be worth your while investigating this possibility.
I hope this helps if there are any further points please reply
Best wishes
Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I go about this