13262538

Hello My name is***** live in St Johns Wood. I

My name is***** live in St Johns Wood. I have been married for 3 years now.
We have a 1 year and 10 months lovely boy.
My marriage is not happy , with often emotional abuse and once phisical one. Last night me and my husband had again a fight.
As we also have a property in my country( Romania), I would like to take my baby and go for a while to have some peace there. Now, my question is: is it possible in this country for the mum to travel with her child without any consent of the father? Would this be advisable or not? Wouldnt this affect me negatively talking about a future divorce?
Please , advise me as I really know what to do
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that you need the consent of the father or an Order from the Court if you wish to take the child out of the country.
Please ask if you need further details
I am sorry that you felt my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for my time and which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund
I can only tell you the law as it stands - and that is that neither parent can take the child out of the country without the consent of the other UNLESS there is a Court Order stating that the child lives with them in which case trips of up to 28 days are allowed
If you need further details then do please ask
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi, i would really liked to have a more detailed answer to my question. if i need that consent form, where can I find it? Is there any website I can download it from, or what do the other part has to do? Does it has to be signed by hand, or is it ok, just an email, signed electronically ?
I would have expected all these information for the amount I paid really.
There is no form - you simply need to have the agreement of the father.
If he agrees then you can take the child abroad.
If he does not and you do take the child then he can apply to the court in Romania for an Order forcing you and the child to return and in the UK court for an Order preventing you from removing the child in the future