12826847

i parked in george street for 5 minuts i went to get ghange

i parked in george street for 5 minuts i went to get ghange for ticket machine when i back i had a parking ticket on my car for 50 pounds i challenge this by email they replyed by letter after two months and said i had to pay 25pounds this works out at 5 pounds a miute
thi happend in bristol than you *****@******.***
Who is the issuer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

bristol city council pcn number bs11156976

That is not good I'm afraid.
This is a local council fine so punitive by design. They do not have to show that the fine represents their loss. This is not a contractual issue.
It is really no more complicated than that. However long you were there makes no difference. If you were parked unlawfully and there is no challenge to that then they are free to issue PCNs.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information and the point you are raising is not a challenge.