75100385

I went to optical express regarding laser eye surgery told

I went to optical express regarding laser eye surgery told I was suitable for lasik treatment even tough I competed in judo which I filled in on form. I paid £2150 in full as they said I could not have credit this was on Saturday 18 October 2014. I have since been told this may not Be suitable for contact sports do to risk factor ,how do I stand with cancelling procedure wich is in 2 weeks ,and getting some of my money back.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Have they refused to refund you? How did you pay the £2150?
Customer: They are saying should be safe after a few months but I feel it's a sales environment am I am getting fobbed off.I paid with my debit card
Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it was a mistake I meant to press good!
Can I ask you to try and rate again!