29905560

an employee has amended a email form a 3rd party to alter prices

Customer Question

an employee has amended a email form a 3rd party to alter prices , so this made her husbands company appear to be the more competitive price , is this a fraud
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me have you lost work because of this please.

JACUSTOMER-jewtml6s- :

no we had some health and safety work we needed done for our company , we ask our employee to get prices , the first was from her husbands company , and the second was from a 3rd party company , which she then forwarded the prices to me , on checking with the 3rd party company she had amended there prices , to make her husbands company appear to be the cheapest ,

JACUSTOMER-jewtml6s- :

therefore trying to insure her husbands company got the order

Ben Jones :

Ok thank you leave it with me I need to look up a few things and then get my advice ready.I will post back on here when done there is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded.

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if my follow up question reached you or not - I was wondering if you are asking from a criminal point of view or an employment one as the advise could be very different. Thanks