13262538

I am recently separated from my husband , he is still in the

I am recently separated from my husband , he is still in the marital home with my daughter ( his step daughter) and my grand daughter , I have moved in with my sister temporarily til I get on my feet and earn enough money to be able to rent a place of my own .
The house is worth approximately £140.000. The mortgage is fully paid up as of 3 yrs ago.
My husband is 67 and is still in full time employment whilst drawing his state pension and claimed a lump sum of around £10.000 . For the past 6 months or so he has been saving his lump sum and monthly pension in a separate personal account.
We haven't had a sexual relationship for approximately 3 yrs , he turn cold towards me and never offer me any emotional support or comfort , always maintaining a distance between us in bed !
I am aself employed earning on average £400.00 a week out of which I pay my sister , run my car and pay my bills ,mobile phone etc .........sorry if this is a bit long winded but I am trying to put everything in a nut shell so to speak , I need to know where I stand legally , basically I need money to set myself up in a place of my own as I've been forced to leave everything behind except for my clothes and personal belongings ..........regards jane
How much does a one bedroom property in the same general area cost to buy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare
For a 1 bedroom property it would cost approximately £70.000
How much does your ex earn, and are you willing to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My ex earns approximately £350 per week plus £650 per month pension , not thought abt divorce proceedings as of yet jane
The starting point for the division of the property is 50/50.
Since this would enable each of you to rehouse yourself it is likely that the court will indeed Order the sale of the property.
In order to do that you first have to start Divorce Proceedings based on his Unreasonable Behaviour and within those make an application for the financial issues to be agreed
It would be sensible to try and reach an agreement on these points using Family mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details