13262538

i am divocoring the wife the house has £1ooK in equity bfore

i am divocoring the wife the house has £1ooK in equity bfore any deductions i will look after my 15 year old son and my 19 year old daughter. the wants to have our youngest daughter who is 10 and will be in december. i have said i will buy her out so my children can stay in the house and the youngest can come when ever she wishes how much do i have to give here ,she has told me that she wants £60k ,but when my is 15 why cant she work more than part time
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi my wife is on 12k and I am on 34k the assets are what ever in the house and I have said she can take what ever she needs
I have also said she can have the pension but she has said no our account is £1200 over drawn which I said I will clear and I am paying for the divorce ,hence why I am overdrawn we both have cars which are all paid for
HI
How much is your pension worth?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
At the moment down to 25k
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It a frozen one from when I left my last job at the moment I do not have one waiting until divorce done and any money left may consider the 60 k will come from taking a additional mortgage of £60k on top the £100k which we have and will changed to me when is done hope it helps
Sorry is that the Cash Equivalent Transfer Value?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
£23k
In that case a 60/40 split of the equity in full and final settlement of all claims is not an unreasonable outcome - and is one that the court might well impose.
I would expect any spouse maintenance claim to be dismissed as well.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What is spouse maintance
Money you pay her for herself - not likely on this basis