12826847

My son is self employed gas and plumbing engineer', a company

Customer Question

My son is self employed gas and plumbing engineer', a company was advertising 1 year work up to 30 jobs per week.THe company Cms UK*****Aberdeen AB10 1TL 01224 451 582. Company no.(###) ###-#### ***** son Paul @ wife Emma and mum Marie have called emailed this co, regarding work, or lack off, our problem is we paid £ 2,500 on the 2nd august, to ensure Paul would get the work.can u advice me the next steps, we live in Midlothian, I did think about driving to aderdeen, to escalate our complaint ? Marie mcqueenie eh22 4st mobile 07999 844 868. Thank you. Marie
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
When you paid the £2,500 were you give any terms and conditions or agreement to sign? What exactly was the £2,500 paid for, was it for advertising, listing service etc?
AJ