75100385

my personal injury was not diagnosed by GP doctor in the first

Customer Question

my personal injury was not diagnosed by GP doctor in the first three years.The injuery took place on 2005 but the diagnosis is done in January 2014.
The style of the doctors is such that they can be prosecuted for criminal neglect also and for gross inefficiency and gross negligence also
It is because my fall generated multiple symptoms of injured spinal cord at 5th c level but the doctors never used a MRI SCAN to do the diagnosis and to come to know why I had so many symptoms generate by the fall.
In the fall my spinal cord injury was incomplete but due to neglect it is now permanent and I am bed bound
I now got a new cases .
Date f knowledge is January 2014
I got cases on GP and on the past medical expert also
I got cases on past solicitor also All of them did not like to ise a MRI SCAN to take care of me and allowed the crime doer walk free.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello, I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to answer your question.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

I had read lot on injured spinal cord and on www.wrong doagnosis

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

or www.delayed diagnosis

LondonlawyerJ :

It sounds like you are in a very difficult situation. The time limit is usually 3 years from the accident or the date of knowledge. However, date of knowledge is not always a simple idea. You should follow this link http://www.avma.org.uk/pages/find_a_solicitor.html it will take you to the find a solicitor section of AVMA, the medical negligence solicitors organisation. You should see someone as soon as possible, No win no fee agreements are very common in these type of cases and most solicitors will see you for an initial free appointment.

LondonlawyerJ :

Limitation periods in med neg and PI cases can be very complicated and delay can be fatal to your claim, you need to contact a specialist solicitor ASAP.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

The law breakers are GP as they did not use MRI SCAN.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

Imprisonment for them.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

How can a GP ignore MRI SCAN to allow 3 years pass by so that the criem doer is not arreasted?

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

i am unable to understand JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- says: please do not take any of my £ 38 if you give me dodgy answers

LondonlawyerJ :

I doubt it. Mistakes by Doctors tend not to lead to prison sentences. In order to be in trouble with the criminal law their misconduct has to be spectacular, If they have acted negligently or recklessly then it may be that a referral to the GMC is appropriate. Lawyers who are registered with AVMA will know about the most effective way of bringing a complaint.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

If your own GP did not investiagte your injured neck by using a MRI SCAN then you will get your own MP to have her dismissed

LondonlawyerJ :

What do you not understand?

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

MRI SCAN is a must in neck and spine injury diagnosis due to spinal cord.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

I am unable to understand the meaning if J or X oir BH etc

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

These are criminal in multiple manner

LondonlawyerJ :

I think I have helped you as far as I can.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

My symptoms of paralysis gave loss of reflexes alsdo but the gP pasted the blame on spondylitis that I never had .

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

GP DR ***** ***** WAS CRUEL WHEN I DISPLAYED HER HOW MY RIGHT LEG WAS PARALYSES BUT THE LEFT KEPT ON WALKING THUS GENERATING A NASTY FALL THAT INJURED MY PELVIC .

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

MADAM

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

OUR OWN SOLICITORS GET PAID BY US INDIANS BUT WORK FOR THE ENGLISH GANGS

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

DIVIDE AD RULE AND CORRUPTION IN LEGAL PROFESSION IS SUCH THAT EVEN ASSITENT JUDGES WORK FOR THE CORRUPT COPPERS

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

YOU HAVE TO BE AN INDIAN TO MAKE A VALUE OF THE TYPE OF THE QUALITY OF THE ENGLISH PERSON.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- says:

8:53 PM

If your own GP did not investiagte your injured

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

THE ABOVE SUGGESTION FORM YOU IS OK BUT MY MP WILL WORK FOR MY ENEMY ONLY DUE TO HIM BEING WHITE AND EVEN AN INDIAN WILL WORK FOR THE WHITES DUE TO FEARS OF LOSSING JOIBS

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

now come to the legal point.

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

BOTH my GP gave me no MRI SCAN even though the symptoms were symptoms of injured spinal cord such as loss of mobility in right arm after the fall or loss of mobility in all limbs on 20th June 2005 that ended up in my fall and injured left knee for next 5 years or more and ended ip in total paralysis on 17th November 2007 that broke my left fibula and left ankle and then my fall on 30th april 2013 that broke my left fibula in 2 places and same ankle agaion and both kees and pelvic and I lost my right toe nal also

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

These doctors need to be arrested andf their spiuses to be told about cruel partners

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

i will sort ourt my man if he was cruel to his patients and dump him and tell him to pay up his victimes

JACUSTOMER-jxbhgxhr- :

wives of american senator left due to them being into whatergate scandle

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What else would you like to know?
Are you asking if criminal proceedings can be brought against the Doctor?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1= Why a GP is registered in UK if the GP did not know definitions of the whiplash fall, symptoms of the whiplash fall injured spinal cord and did not know why loss of reflexes takes place

loss of reflexes are directly related to injured spinal cord and lack of nerves supply to muscles

injured neck are always investigated by MRI scan

spondylitis have to have neck collar also and be investigate dby using xrays and treated with drugs

paralysis in right arm or in right leg or in all 4 limbs meant spinal cord is injured or must be injured . why solicitor mr c Kemp or my barrister did not know the facts that my GP and medical experts are into criminal ways?

I am bed bound because of my doctors and my man is sufrfering becaus eof my doctors and the

This won't be a criminal matter, it will only be civil.
The GP may have been negligent but that does not mean it is a criminal matter. It is ONLY a civil matter nothing more.
You can complain to the GMC and then can investigate the matter and bring disciplinary action where necessary.
Their website to make a complaint is at: http://www.gmc-uk.org/
But you can't make the GMC do anything. They are simply the regulator.
However you can sue for negligence if appropriate. But this will never be a criminal matter, it is only civil.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/