75100385

a COMPANY SOLD ME A KITCHEN AND DID NOT PROVIDE FITTINGS OR

Customer Question

a COMPANY SOLD ME A KITCHEN AND DID NOT PROVIDE FITTINGS OR DOORS.iT WAS A BREACH OF CONTRACT.i PLEADED FOR REPLACEMENTS BUT MY CALL WAS MUCKED ABOUT. i LOST £ 1300 OR SO ON THE GOODS PLUS I PAID £ 100 PER DAY TO THE FITTER AND HE TOOK £ 500 FORM ME AND I PAID £ 60 FOR ASSISTANT WHO TOOK £ 180 ALSO
IN THE END WE HAD TO DUMP THE KITCHEN
THE FITTER PROVIDED ME A NEW KITCHEN THAT COST ME OVER £ 4000 OR SO.
MY TARGET WAS CHEAP KITCHEN FOR £ 1300 BUT DUE TO BREACH OF CONTRACT IT COST ME TOO MUH
NOW I GOT THE KITCHEN UNITS IN MY BACK GARDEN
IT COST E A ROLE OF £ 40 OR SO TO COVER THE UNITS
CAN I CLAIM COMPENSATION FORM THE COMPANY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT?
SAVINDER
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/