UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Please I've been with t-mobile for 24 months without missing

Customer Question

Please I've been with t-mobile for 24 months without missing a payment
when the contractt came to an end I was receiving some text messages which they charged me yhose text messages, I spoke to the customer service team they said there is another company sending those text
I told them I am not ready to pay for those text messages, I therefore ask them to inform that company to send the bill to me not them and t-mobile deducted the money instantly
they later send me another Bill of £460.00 for just month I call the customer service team three times all they said is they will give to an investigator up till now no one call to discuss this bill
now I have received a letter from debt collectors to pay this amount
please I need an advice
Thanks for your cooperation in this issue
*****@******.***
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

If you are disputing this amount, I suggest that you write back to the debt collectors and copy your letter to T Mobile saying that you are disputing the amount due and deny owing it, if that is the case.

You may then try and speak to T Mobile asking them to drop these charges if you do not owe them this money.

The other option is to pay them this money and then lodge a money claim against T Mobile to refund you the money. You may do so online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

This will prevent your credit history being damaged.

May I help further?