29905560

A woman came on Facebook Messanger and stated she had something

A woman came on Facebook Messanger and stated she had something to share privately giving anEmail address asking me to reply I foolishly did. Got no reply sent further Email which was refused delivery. Name on Messenger not receiving messages. I am worried. Please advise.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you worried about specifically?

Customer: I was contacted by a Woman on Facebook Meaaenger asking me to reply by Email as she had something to share with me privately which Ifoolishly did I got no reply Sent further message which was refused delivery And Facebook Messenger has been stopped as well. I am now worried about any consequences??
Ben Jones :

Do not worry about anything, there is hardly anything that can be done if someone had just your email address. I presume you did not send any sensitive personal data in your reply?

Customer: No they would have been able to see my profile on Facebook I can not think of anything from that?
Customer: Can I have a Comment on this before I do rating The expert was offline before I got a chance to qualify?
Customer: Please send me a message when you can. Many thanks.
Ben Jones : Hi sorry my connection dropped. I they have your email they could potentially see your ace book profile but nothing different from what the rest of the public would see. So there is very little anyone can do just from an email address. It is likely that if this was a potential scam this was just the first step of many and you really do not have anything to worry about. Just ignore future messages from them
Ben Jones : hope this clarifies your position?
Ben Jones :

Hello, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? I just need to know whether to close the question or not? Thanks