12826847

I've been caught in a scam with Vodafone onecom there kept

Customer Question

I've been caught in a scam with Vodafone onecom there kept on ringing time and time again saying I've been a valid customer and I qualify for 10" Samsung tablet and a mobile wifi thing, I kept on saying I am NOT leaving Vodafone reply your not leaving your still with Vodafone all we do is manage your accounts and find you the best deals. So it arrives 7" tablet and this wifi thing not bothered about the tablet trouble to get wifi connected phoned them up help me straight away so I tried it out NO difference rang back to ask why ,they text me a number to ring ,rang it rang 7or8 times cut me off this went on for a wk so I phoned back the wk after reply ,i'll get the tech department to phone you never happened they say they did ,I never leave the house much,next thing I find i'm out of cooling off time so answer always now asked if I could send it back no out of cooling off time. then I went to Vodafone shop in darlington know every body in there asked if there could help with this wifi thing sorry derek but you are not with us now your with onecom then the penny dropped you have been conned. After all the times I said no way I am leaving Vodafone.So now I cant get in touch with any of Vodafone people for help my phone house phone go straight to onecom. Never signed or been sent anything to sign they said I don't need to cause I said yes on the phone.know i'm in 2 yr contract 14£ a month for a wifi that's no good cause we live in area with no 3g wich they know I have no idea about anything like that at all.I did say I would send every thing back,stop the direct debit get back with Vodafone start a fresh. answer was from them can't cause you will be blacklisted so how can I get out of this trap please help. yours truly Derek.
So, in short, you have agreed a different contract if they send you the equipment in question.
And there is no cooling off period because it is not a new contract?