Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I have a legal pack for an auction I would like someone to

Customer Question

I have a legal pack for an auction I would like someone to take a look at to see if there is anything untowards before I attend the auction.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
If you can let me have the link for the Pack, or send me the pack please.
Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dt19sejjlloiaf/Berwyn%20Avenue.zip?dl=0

Thanks. I will go through it and come back to you.
AL
Title- is fine. If you look at the official copies Charges Register, there is a historic 1939 covenant prohibiting the use of the land as a garage/service station/car show room.
Searches- both the Local and Drainage search are fine. As regards ***** ***** search, although it shows that the land is connected to the public foul and surface water sewers, if you have a look at the Plan, the nearest public sewers are some distance away.
Importantly- there should also be an Environmental Search which will show any past land uses and confirm whether there may be any contamination. Ideally, you should get a copy of an Environmental search, therefore.
Special Conditions of Sale- this is in standard format, but would refer you to conditions 17,20 and 27.7. As is the norm, you would be responsible for insurance of the lot from the date of exchange of Contracts (ie as soon as the Auction has finishes).
TP1 (The Transfer of land to the Buyer)- this is standard. Only thing I would refer you to is clause 3.1 which sets out the rights reserved by the Seller over the land to be sold, and clause 4 setting out the restrictive covenants that you will need to comply with.
I hope this assists you and answers your question.
Kind Regards
AL
Can I assist you any further?
Kind Regards
AL
If you are happy with my Answer, I would be grateful if you could leave positive feedback, so I may get credited for my time in going through the pack for you.
Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please, does the Land have vehicular right of passage over title number NGL292955?

Thanks for the positive feedback.
I have tried to go back and use the link, but it is saying that the "file has been deleted or removed". Can you email me the TP1?
Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nex3nqz07wheejp/Draft%20TP1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd9cf9i7h0bz2r9/Official%20Copy%20%28Register%29%20-%20MX117241.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/040hm9f464ehpjj/Official%20Copy%20%28Title%20Plan%29%20-%20MX117241.pdf?dl=0

Regards,

Olawunmi

If I refer you to the Property Register of the Official copies, the property does have the benefit of the following right of way-
"A vehicular and pedestrian right of way at all times and for all
purposes for the Transferor its successors in title for the time being
of the cottage situate on that part of the Transferors adjoining land
forming part of Title No. MX117241 as is shown for the purpose of
identification only on the said plan and thereon edged in blue over the
roadway to be constructed on the said land as part of the development
(hereinafter called "the Development") to be carried out by the
Transferee on the land hereby transferred"
Kind Regards
AL