75100385

I am two weeks away from the end of my tenancy, am i within

Customer Question

I am two weeks away from the end of my tenancy, am i within my rights to say that viewings are not going to occur whilst I am still a tenant?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you wit this.
Alex Watts : What is in your tenancy agreement about viewings please.?
JACUSTOMER-z6nezjzu- :

I had to leave before your reply came through, I have as you can see been unable to access your reply, When are you available for live chat?

JACUSTOMER-z6nezjzu- :

Alex Watts : I am here.
Alex Watts : Perhaps you can give me the information I need then I can post a reply, you will get an email when I do.
Alex Watts : Does the tenancy agreement allow for viewings please?
JACUSTOMER-z6nezjzu- :

Dear Alex, I came online, the system indicated you were online for a chat, I sent a message, I was then redirected to log back in, after getting back to this page it now indicates you are offline.

Alex Watts :

Yes that is strange. I did ask does the tenancy agreement allows for viewings please?