12826847

Hi, My wife and I the Trustees,set up a irrevocable trust

Customer Question

Hi, My wife and I the Trustees,set up a irrevocable trust for our daughter in 1991 circumstances now require us the dissolve it, we the Trustees and our daughter the Beneficiary are all in agreement could you advise how we do this please. Roy XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am surprised with the expected resources you advertise to have in not responding by now, but please continue to get the answers I require.

Roy XXXXXX

Hello Roy,
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Re the Trust I forgot to say it is a Property Trust so will the property revert to the Trustees on the deeds and what will happen to the 7 year tax exemption for my daughter

Previous question needs a reply as the above should have been included it the first question

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

continue to answer the required questions-----you are supposed to be the experts

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

continue to get he answers i require ----- you advertise as covering all legal aspects which appears not to be the case!!!

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Unfortunately it is a complicated area and it may be that we do not have any Experts who can answer fully.
If you do not receive an answer we offer a full refund on request so you are not out of pocket.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,