75100385

Hi I have tried for to get money back from card protection

Customer Question

Hi I have tried for to get money back from card protection policy and ask them to send a form to fill in to get compensation .they replied on got a letter on 29 August saying form has to be in for next day sent it straight a way they replied last week saying we could not r accept claim forms it has took over 6 weeks to tell me that and unfortunately this means I can't get compensation I have been paying since since January 2005 please can you advice me thank you James Roy burns
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whether or not you have complained to the Ombudman yet?
JACUSTOMER-ftqy110n- : No haven't jim
Alex Watts : Thank you. The next free step is to complain to the financial omnudsman.
Alex Watts : They can examine your complaint for free and offer an Independent service. They would have expected you to complain directly first which you have done. Their website is www.financial-Omnudsman,org.uk
Alex Watts : The next step would be court but clearly There Is a cost to that.
Alex Watts : i can advise on that process but I would deal with the ombudsman first and that may resolve the matter
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
JACUSTOMER-ftqy110n- : Thank you
Alex Watts :

If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go - the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/