Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I HAD A DOMESTIC EPC DONE ON 25/9/14 FOR 80 SPELDHURST CLOSE

Customer Question

I HAD A DOMESTIC EPC DONE ON 25/9/14 FOR 80 SPELDHURST CLOSE Ashford Kent . But Easyepc of Ashford have been keep sending an Epc for no 31 Speldhurst Close . They also keep sending the papers to the wrong address . This has now caused us to miss two months auction catalog sails for the property , which is urgently required to settle the depts. of the estate , as there is no money to pay for the funeral , which took place in January this year .I therfor think that they should now compensate us for there failure to supply us with this Epc as they told my wife this morning that they would not send any more as the postage was to expensive . Thankfully Yours D Field.
*****@******.*** ***********
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

I have checked on the EPC Register and the EPC for Number 80 is there. You can therefore download a copy yourself, by visiting this website-

www.epcregister.com

I hope this helps and answers your question.

Kind Regards

AL

Hi David,

Can I assist you any further?

Kind Regards

AL